Translate

miércoles, 17 de abril de 2013

Arm party!!

In my last look post I told you how much I like to wear many bracelets at the same time, and probably if you follow me on Instagram (misspaoliriki) you have seen how I wear them.
Today's post is about  Arm party bracelets, I really like to wear bracelets in different colors, sizes and materials, I do believe they make an outfit look great!!
Some photos from Pinterest.

En mi último post sobre mi look te comenté cuánto me gustaba usar muchas pulseras juntas y probablemente si me sigues en Instagram (misspaoliriki) habrás notado cómo las uso.
El post de hoy es acerca de las arm party, de verdad que me encanta usar diferentes pulseras, todas de distinto color, tamaño y material, siento que hacen lucir más cualquier outfit!!
Algunas fotos de Pinterest.






















I love the ones in black / gold and the ones with neon colors. Do you like them or it's too much for you?

Amo las que son negro / dorado y las de colores neón. qué tal, te gustan o sientes que es muy cargado para tí?

Have an excellent day!!

Que tengas un excelente día!!


1 comentario:

Gracias por tus comentarios,son muy importantes!!!
Buen día :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...